Help to sustain professional, bi-lingual theatre in America. Become a MEMBER of the Puerto Rican Traveling Theater. MEMBERS must reserve their seats in advance by calling 212-354-1293. A yearly contribution of $50 entitles you to the following:
20% discount on admission tickets to PRTT productions. Reservations must be made at 212- 354-1293. MEMBER's card must be presented.
- Invitations to Previews and Special Rehearsals.
- Invitations to readings and discussions of plays at our Playwrights Unit.
- Invitations to participate in auditions for plays to be presented.
- Complimentary tickets to attend shows on days of slow tickets sales.
- MEMBERS will receive priority seating when available.
- MEMBERS will be listed in the printed programs to be given each year.
- MEMBERS will be invited to various Special Events.
- MEMBERS will be invited to a MEMBERS ONLY gathering once a year.
Upon presentation of his/her MEMBER card the individual will be entitled to a 10% discount in ticket price at the following theatres and establishments: Reservations required by each theater.
- Repertorio Español - (212 -889-2850)
- Pregones - (718-585-1202)
- Thalia - (718-729-3880)
- La Tea - (212-529-1948)
Upon presentation of his/her MEMBER card the individual will be entitled to a 10% discount at MAYRA'S BEAUTY PARLOR (Unisex). Appointment required by calling: 212-873-5770.
To become a MEMBER by email, please fill out this form and send payment to address below. To do the transaction by snail mail, please print the enclosed form and mail it with your payment to the Puerto Rican Traveling Theatre 141 West 94th Street, New York, NY 10025. Yearly membership fee is $50.00